In response to the COVID-19 outbreak and with guidance from the Snohomish Health District and the CDC, we have made temporary changes to services so that we can continue to provide care that is safe for our staff, patients and the community. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unusual time.
COVID Assessment Tool:
This is a free, no signup, online self-assessment tool that can help you decide whether you want to seek testing for COVID-19. Click here for the tool.
*Using Google Chrome for this tool is recommended.
Temporary Changes to Our Services:
To help protect our patients, staff and the community, we have made the following changes:
CHC is dedicated in providing the best care possible to our patients and the community. To do this, we’ve made some changes to our walk-in clinics.
- CHC's Walk-In Cough/Cold/Flu Clinics:
- Both Everett-Central Walk-In Clinic and Lynnwood Walk-In Clinic have transitioned back to providing general walk-in and outpatient services
- If you have flu or COVID symptoms, please call us at one of the walk-in clinics near you to schedule a test.
- Everett-Central Walk-In Clinic: (425) 382-4033 - Hours are: Monday - Sunday: 8AM to 6PM
- Lynnwood Walk-In Clinic: 425-835-5161 - Hours are: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 5:30PM
All CHC Dental Clinics are open! To help reduce risk of exposure we will be limiting most of our care to exams and less complicated treatments.
Dental care is available at Edmonds Dental Clinic, Everett-North Dental Clinic and Everett-South Dental Clinic Monday through Saturday, 7AM to 5:30PM.
Starting July 11, 2020, all Dental Clinics, including Arlington Dental Clinic and Lynnwood Dental Clinic, will be open Monday through Saturday, 7AM to 5:30PM.
For guidelines on what a true dental emergency is, click here.
All CHC pharmacies are operating with normal business hours.
** Please continue to visit our website for updates. **