In response to the COVID-19 outbreak and with guidance from the Snohomish Health District and the CDC, we have made temporary changes to services so that we can continue to provide care that is safe for our staff, patients and the community. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unusual time.
COVID Assessment Tool:
This is a free, no signup, online self-assessment tool that can help you decide whether you want to seek testing for COVID-19. Click here for the tool.
*Using Google Chrome for this tool is recommended.
Temporary Changes to Our Services:
To help protect our patients, staff and the community, we have made the following changes:
CHC is dedicated in providing the best care possible to our patients and the community. To do this, we’ve made some changes to our walk-in clinics.
- CHC's Walk-In Cough/Cold/Flu Clinics:
- Until further notice, Everett-Central Walk-In Clinic will only be seeing patients with acute illnesses, meaning cough, fever, cold/flu and COVID symptoms
- Starting April 27, 2020, Lynnwood Walk-In Clinic will change back to providing general walk-in and outpatient services
- CHC's Medical Clinics
- At this time, we will be doing our best to schedule a same day appointment for patients who are in need of treatment for non-urgent medical issues such as sports injuries, asthma, infections, x-ray, allergies and minor cuts or lacerations. Please call us (425)789-3789 to be scheduled at a clinic near you.
- CHC's Everett-College Clinic is closed until further notice.
- Please note that due to the limited amount of testing supplies for COVID19, we cannot guarantee you will be tested during your visit.
All CHC Dental Clinics are open! To help reduce risk of exposure we will be limiting most of our care to exams and less complicated treatments.
Dental care is available Monday through Friday, 7AM to 5:30PM.
For guidelines on what a true dental emergency is, click here.
All CHC pharmacies are operating with normal business hours.
** Please continue to visit our website for updates. **