At CHC, we have a comprehensive team of experts in the diagnosis and treatment of Hepatitis C.
Our multidisciplinary team approach in this primary care setting ensures that patients receive services from diagnosis through care and treatment for HCV.
Our team consists of medical providers, nurse case manager, clinical pharmacists, chemical dependency coordinator and mental health services who dedicate their time to evaluating, treating and caring for patients with Hepatitis C.
Our Services Include:
- Consultations for newly and previously diagnosed
- Evaluation to determine if treatment is appropriate.
- Treatment and monitoring care during treatment of
- In addition, we, hold a monthly patient support and
To schedule an appointment call us at 425-551-6200.
We accept self-referrals.
The CDC estimates that 3.2 million people in the U.S. have Hepatitis C and recommends testing as early diagnosis and treatment can help prevent liver damage, cirrhosis, liver cancer and other complications.
Common risk factors for Hepatitis C:
- History of Intravenous drug use
- History of cocaine use
- Blood transfusion before 1992
- Unprotected sexual contact
- Individuals born between 1945-1965
- Those born to mother with hepatitis C
CHC Hepatitis C Team:
- Dr. Anurag Markanday, MD, FACP, Program Director/Internal medicine/Infectious Disease
- Erin Grady ARNP, Hepatitis C provider
- RN, Hepatitis C Case Manager
- Chemical Dependency Specialist
- Behavioral Health Specialist