Hepatitis C Care
At CHC, we have a comprehensive team of experts in the diagnosis and treatment of Hepatitis C. Our multidisciplinary team approach in this primary care setting ensures that patients receive services from diagnosis through medical care and treatment for Hepatitis C.
Our team consists of medical providers, a nurse case manager, clinical pharmacists, a chemical dependency coordinator, and mental health services who dedicate their time to evaluating, treating, and caring for patients with Hepatitis C.
Our Team Can Help
- Consultations for newly and previously diagnosed persons.
- Evaluation to determine if treatment is appropriate.
- Treatment and monitoring care during the treatment of Hepatitis C.
- Monthly patient support and educational group.
We accept self-referrals.
The CDC estimates that 3.2 million people in the U.S. have Hepatitis C and recommends testing as early diagnosis and treatment can help prevent liver damage, cirrhosis, liver cancer, and other complications.
CHC Hepatitis C Team
- Program Director
- Provider Team
- RN, Hepatitis C Case Manager
- Chemical Dependency Specialist
- Behavioral Health Specialist
CHC clinics where this service is offered
Other Locations With More Services
Common risk factors for Hepatitis C
- History of Intravenous drug use
- History of cocaine use
- Blood transfusion before 1992
- Unprotected sexual contact
- Individuals born between 1945-1965
- Those born to mother with Hepatitis C