CHC’s Telehealth Visits
The care we can provide you with our secure video technology is amazing. Ask our team today!
Telemedicine Visit Types
- Allergy symptoms
- Bladder infection/UTI
- Lab results
- New parenting questions
- Pediatric fever
- Pink eye
- Sinus infection
- Skin lesions/moles
- Smoking cessation
- Sports injuries
- and more!
Teledentistry Visit Types
Teledentistry can be used for live dental consultations between the patient and dentist.
- Patients can direct their oral health concerns to a dentist, instead of going to the hospital emergency room.
- The dentist can provide advice, consultation, and triage in secure system all while the patient is practicing social distancing from home.
- The dentist can help plan for any needed in-person emergency treatment.
- The teledentistry visit will streamline and minimize the time required during an in-person visit, therefore minimizing the exposure risk to both the patient and dental staff.
Schedule your telehealth appointment today!
For more information or to make an appointment, please call: 425-789-3789.
Telehealth visits are as simple as these steps:
- Clicking on the link provided to you by our care team
- Type in your name
- Click "check-in"!
While we are doing our best to make your telehealth visit as convenient and secure as possible, we need to inform you of potential risks and receive your consent when we connect. Here is what you need to know:
- You are protected by patient privacy laws during this visit
- You have the right to refuse or remove your consent for video visits at any time, either in writing or verbally
- We will do our very best to provide you the needed care during your video visits, however, in order for us to provide you the right care, it may be necessary for you to be seen in clinic. If we determine this to be needed, we will inform you.
- Because this visit is done electronically, there is always the possibility that connections may fail. This is unlikely, however we must inform you of this risk and the possibility that it could cause an issue with privacy. If our connection is lost, we will call you back at the number you have given us.
- Lastly, this video visit will be billed to you or your insurance company in the same way that an in-person visit would be
Call 911 for medical emergencies
Telehealth is not for emergencies or potentially life-threatening medical conditions such as chest pain, severe shortness of breath, severe abdominal pain or headache. If you experience these symptoms call 911.